Worry about ATM fees no more.
Shaka refunds your ATM fees, up to $20 a month! So getting your cash won’t cost you a dime.
There is no charge for using Central Pacific Bank ATMs. If you’re traveling, away at college, or just need cash ASAP and use a non-CPB ATM, Shaka members can enjoy up to $20 in ATM surcharge rebates per billing cycle. There is no limit on the number of ATM transactions or the individual surcharge amount per transaction.
In addition to the $20 surcharge rebate, if you use a non-CPB ATM, the following fees will be waived (non-CPB ATMs may impose surcharges that are separate from our ATM Transaction Fees):
- Domestic ATM cash withdrawals: $3 each
- International ATM cash withdrawals: $5 each
- Balance inquiries and transfer: $1 each
If you have questions about ATM fees, call our Customer Service Center at 808-544-0500.
We’ve got your back.
And CPB has ours.
Shaka has deep roots. We’re backed by Central Pacific Bank,
which has been doing business in Hawaii for over 65 years.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective June 15, 2022. Interest rates may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings on accounts.
|Balance Tiers||Base Interest Rate||Reward Interest Rate1||APY||Min. Balance to Open||Min. Balance2 to Earn Interest|
|Tier 1 Rate
$0 - $20,000
|Tier 2 Rate
$20,000.01 & Over
|0.03%||-||1.00% - 0.21%3||$25||$20,000.01|
 Our Shaka account has a special feature that pays a higher interest rate (Reward Interest Rate) and APY on Tier 1 balances if you meet ALL of the following transaction requirements during the calendar month:
- 15 or more debit card transactions (point of-sale purchases) post to your account during the month totaling $75 or more (ATM transactions do not qualify); and
- A qualified direct deposit is credited to your account during the month. A qualified direct deposit is a recurring electronic deposit of paychecks, Social Security benefits, or other regularly scheduled income payments of $25 or more (transfers from one account to another do not qualify).
When you meet all the transaction requirements, depending on your account balance, two different interest rates and APYs could be paid on your account during the month. The tiered interest rates and APYs shown above will be paid only on that portion of your balance that is within the tier range. If your account does not meet all the transaction requirements for the tiered rates, the Standard Rate Tier noted above will apply to your entire balance. The maximum monthly Reward Interest Rate earnings is $17.
 This is the daily balance (i.e., the amount of principal in the account each day).
 The APYs shown are for representative balances of $20,000.01 and $100,000. The APY decreases for larger balances because more interest is earned at the lower interest rate. Specifically, if you meet all the transaction requirements above during a calendar month, an APY of 1.00% would apply to account balances between $0 and $20,000. For account balances in excess of $20,000:
- An APY of 1.00% would apply to the first $20,000 of the total account balance; and
- An APY of 0.03% would apply to any portion of the account balance in excess of $20,000 (i.e., is equal to or greater than $20,000.01).
If your account contains a zero balance for 60 days, we reserve the right to automatically close the account.